Northeast Communications, Inc. are currently looking to fill these positions. We are a Motorola Solutions Channel partner based in Wharton, New Jersey.
- Install and test radio and related equipment in police, fire & ems vehicles
- Install and test emergency lights and related equipment in police, fire & ems vehicles
- Install specialty equipment in police vehicles (i.e magnetic shotgun lock, car cages, sirens etc.)
Senior Service Technician/Engineer:
The SST will focus on the design, installation and servicing of electronic communications systems. Assist Sales personnel with quotations while providing advice, recommendations and equipment selection regarding complex communication systems proposals. SST shall also support and guide all technical staff. Those responsibilities are subject to change and are to remain flexible.
- Assist NEC Management to build a highly trained and certified service team designed to provide best in class service, installation and support services to mission critical communication networks.
- Assist if necessary the dispatching of service calls while taking into account technical abilities and customers geographic locations.
- Verify that all work performed conforms with industry/manufacturers guidelines and R56 standards
- Assist when necessary the supervision of technicians for maximum productivity, customer satisfaction, service ticket fulfillment, warranty billing and the overall quality delivery of our service product.
- Interface with the field service technicians to satisfy and resolve technically difficult service problems when needed. Coordinate with equipment manufacturers for resolution if necessary.
- Provide assistance in preparation of system proposals and service quotations.
- Allow for the proper maintenance, inventory control and calibration of all test equipment.
- Demonstrate knowledge of site equipment, AC panels, back up generators.
- Demonstrate knowledge of trunked, conventional radio systems and Console Control systems, mainly Motorola and Zetron, experience interfacing to radio and telephone systems.