Northeast Communications also provides dispatch console furniture solutions for our clients. We have partnered with Watson Consoles and EATON.
Watson manufactured the first ergonomic dispatch console in 1986. Nearly 25 years later, Watson Dispatch continues to lead the industry with thoughtful dispatch solutions.
Watson Consoles pioneered the concept of ergonomically engineered adjustable furniture for call centers and today has more than 2500 installations across the U.S. Based at its advanced design and manufacturing facility outside Seattle, Watson operates a nationwide service and installation network. With each new product, Watson Consoles takes pride in raising the industry standards for quality, beauty and performance. A research driven design process ensures that each console is suited for the most advanced technology and meets all ergonomic standards.
Mercury Public Safety Consoles
In communication centers, responsiveness means effectiveness. Mercury consoles are Watson’s answer to ever-changing industry trends. Combining sophisticated technology, modular adaptability and creature comforts, Mercury does more than keep pace; it anticipates what’s around the corner.
Watch Our Video
Eaton is the leading provider of ergonomic consoles for mission-critical applications. By integrating people with technology, Eaton console designs help to manage technology-intensive command and control environments such as:
- Emergency Operations Centers (EOC)/Public Safety
- Network Operations Centers (NOC)
- Process Control
- Medical Imaging
- Transportation Management
Eaton Profile® Console System
Revolutionary in design and construction, the ergonomic Profile Console is an ultra-durable steel frame system for an unlimited variety of work applications and environments. The flexibility and versatility make it the perfect flat panel display console.
- Unique core design can be configured for either single- or double-sided workstations
- Core connector permits a variety of angled configurations from comfortable cockpit viewing of monitoring equipment to shared workstation platforms
- Stackable wall system for applications requiring a large number of monitor displays
- Electronic or manual height-adjustable work surfaces for sit-to-stand applications
- Superior power and cable management for easy service access